Email: email@example.com | Phone: 509.963.2612
As Program Manager for the ITAM Department, I provide direction and oversight for the diverse academic programs we offer to the CWU community. I act as a liaison between the ITAM team, university administration, the public, and our corporate partners. I help facilitate new program development and promotion, as well as ensuring that our existing programs align with industry need through feedback from academic and corporate subject matter experts. While I serve in an administrative role, my focus on student success shapes every aspect of my work. I am here to create quality programs and make them available to all willing learners.
Like all of the ITAM team, I work in the modern digital world. I regularly monitor communication channels seven days a week and strive to give timely responses to all inquiries.
The best way to reach me: Email is one of the best ways to reach me as I check my account regularly. It is also good for keeping a clear record of our communications and collaborations.
The best time to call: The optimal time to call or Skype is typically M-TH between 9 a.m. and 3 p.m. I am also happy to set up an appointment or meeting as needed. Send me a quick email and we can arrange a time.
I can help you with:
- Understanding the big ITAM picture: who we are, what we do, where we are going
- Getting the latest information on our new home in the Samuelson STEM Building
- Working with members of the ITAM team to develop partnerships, new programs, and new curriculum
- Getting ITAM informational materials that meet the needs of your organization
- Forging corporate partnerships in education
- Alumni outreach and networking
- Planning and developing specialized activities in your organization or community
"The true way to render ourselves happy is to love our work and find in it our pleasure."
~Francoise de Motteville