Dr. Hideki Takei, Assistant Professor
Office: Shaw-Smyser 229
CWU Web Page: TBA
- D.B.A, International Business, Southern New Hampshire University, USA
- M.S., International Business, Southern New Hampshire University, USA
- M.B.A., Marketing, Southern New Hampshire University, USA
- B.A., Economics, Josai University, Japan
- ADMG 371 – Administrative Management
- ADMG 424 – ADMG Policy
- ADMG 471 – Contemporary Issues in Administrative Management
- RMT 350 – Retailing and E-commerce
- RMT 485 – International Retailing
- Hideki, T., Trumpy, R., Wang, F., & Claar, C. (2011). "A Hybrid Education Model: Experimental Results Using Introductory Level Marketing Courses." Marketing Educators' Association Proceedings.
- Yuichi Ito and Hideki Takei, “Empirical Analysis of Labor Mismatch in Japan”, The CABS Journal of Management, 22-29, Spring 2007.
- Hideki Takei, “Strategic Ethics Management for Effective Corporate Governance of Multinational Enterprises: Strategic Policies, Concepts and Frameworks”, The CABS Journal of Management, 62-76, Fall 2006.
- Hideki Takei, “Theoretical Explanations of Hybridization Process of Governance with Evolutionary Game, Multiple Optima, and Path Dependence”, Corporate Ownership & Control, 28-39, Winter 2005.
- Philip Fellman, Hideki Takei and Roxana Wright, “Non-equilibrium Dynamics and the Globalization of Knowledge in the Japanese Debt Crisis”, Journal of Present Research in Global Business, 97-106, Fall, 2003.
- Hideki Takei and Philip Fellman, “Corporate Governance and Human Resource Management: The Hybrid Integrated Governance Model”, Journal of Present Research in Global Business, 69-78, Fall 2002.
- Hideki Takei, "The Changing Structure of Japanese Management and Corporate Governance," Southern New Hampshire University Banchmark, Winter/Spring 2000.
- Hideki Takei, “Hybrid Corporate Governance Model”, Japanese Restructuring of Financial Management and Systems, November 2002, Senbundo Co., Japan.
- Hideki Takei and Philip Fellman, "U.S. Holding Corporate Strategy." Group Business Strategy: Theory and Practice, September 2001, Tokyo Economic Information Publishing Co., Japan.
- Hideki Takei and Yuichi Ito, “Corporate Governance and Control in Cross-national Organizations based on Ethical Relativity”, published as Keio SFC Working Paper Series, N118, (2007).
- Hideki Takei and Yuichi Ito, “Human Resource Management and Governance in the Central and Eastern Europe- Case studies in Bulgaria and Slovak Republic-“, published as Keio SFC Working Paper Series, N119, (2007).
Hideki became Assistant Professor of International Business at Juniata College in 2007. He was born in Saitama, Japan. Previously, he worked for City University of Seattle/VSM in Slovakia for three years. He occasionally taught at City University of Seattle in Bulgaria. He has taught both MBA and undergraduate programs. He loves Karaoke, eating foods, driving cars, hiking, teaching, and playing guitar. He has married Helena since June 2, 2007.
Hideki has various working experiences and he was a localization advisor, a foreign customer training consultant, an IPO staff, a founder of a small business, a marketing consultant, and an education program developer.