Douglas Honors College Faculty
Associate Dean of Graduate Studies & Research
Office: Hebeler 102 - B
- Ph.D. - University of Nebraska, Lincoln
- M.Ed. - Colorado State University
- B.S.B.A. Colorado State University
- DHC 141 - What is Happiness?
ADMG 372 - Leadership and Supervision
- ADMG 385 - Business Communication and Report Writing
- ADMG 201 - Introduction to Business
ADMG 501 - ITAM Boot Camp
ADMG 654 - Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
ADMG 681 - Social Informatics
- RMT 330 - Principles of Retailing
- RMT 335 - Retail Information Technology
- RMT 345 - Sustainable Retailing
- RMT 366 - Customer Relationship Management
- RMT 410 - Retail Technology Management
- RMT 485 - International Retailing
- Wang, F., Lupton, N., Rawlinson, D., Zhang, X. (2011). EBDMSS: A Web-based Decision Making Support System for Strategic E-business Management. International Journal of Decision Support System Technology (IJDSST), 2(4), 50-68.
- Lupton, N. A. (2010). Using Business Intelligence” to Support Undergraduate Research, CUR Quarterly, 30(4), p. 14.
- Lupton, N. A., and Cohen, K., (2010). Utilizing a Comprehensive Marketing Plan for the Advancement of an Undergraduate Research Symposium in Public Relations, Marketing and Fund-Raising Undergraduate Research Best Practices, CUR. (Editor)
- Editor (Co-founding), Pacific Northwest Journal of Undergraduate Research and Creative Activities, 2010 (Peer Reviewed Journal)
- Lupton, N. A., and Arango, C., (2010). Central Washington University, The Symposium on University Research and Creative Expression (SOURCE), (Includes Peer Reviewed Papers), Co-editor, 1-168.
- Lupton, N. A., and Arango, C., (2009). Central Washington University, The Symposium on University Research and Creative Expression (SOURCE), (Includes Peer Reviewed Papers), Co-editor, 1-168.
- Lupton, N. A., and Hoover, R. (2008, November). Interpersonal Development of Adult Online Learners Who Have Had No Face-To-Face Contact with Peers or Faculty. Association for the Study of Higher Education Annual Conference, Jacksonville, FL.
- Lupton, N. A., Braunstein, L. A. and Watkins, S. (2008, November). Evaluating Gaps in Student Services for Traditional, Commuter and Online Students. NASPA Western Regional Conference, Long Beach, CA.
- Lupton, N. A., and Hoover, R. (2007, November). Discovering the Interpersonal Development Process of Adult Online Learners Who Have Had No Face-to-Face Contact with Peers or Faculty. Association for the Study of Higher Education Annual Conference, Louisville, KY.
- Lupton, N. A. (January, 2005). “Raising Friends While Raising Funds.” Women in Higher Education, (Ed. M. D. Wenniger) Contributing author, 14(1), p. 34.
- Lupton, N. A., and Lupton, R. A. (April, 2004). Critical Issues of Online Learning Facing Marketing Administrators, Proceedings of Marketing Educators' Association, 69-75.
- Lupton, N. A., and Lupton, R. A. (April, 2003). Reality Check: Five Technologies Marketing Educators Need to Understand, Proceedings of Marketing Educators' Association, p. 4.
- Lupton, N. A., and Lupton, R. A. (2001, April). The Role of a Change Agent in the Adoption Process of Service Learning as an Education Innovation for Marketing Educators.
- Technology infused community engagement
- Psychosocial development, well-being and IT