Office: International Center 153
Telephone: (509) 963-2920
Fax: (509) 963-1380
- M.A. in TESL from Central Washington University
- Taught English as a Second Language at Beijing University in China, and in private language schools in Washington, DC and Seattle, WA before coming to Central Washington University
- Has lived in the Republic of Congo, the Democratic Republic of the Congo, Mauritius, Germany, and China.
- Speaks French, German, and Mandarin Chinese.
- Special interest: spending time with her two children, cooking (and eating!), reading, hiking, and knitting.