- Minimum GPA: 2.50 (cumulative)
- Minimum Class Standing: None
- Judicial Standing: Students must be in good judicial standing with no major disciplinary violations within the past 12 months
- Important Note: Some programs may have additional eligibility requirements, such as higher GPA requirements, class standing, or minimum foreign language skills. The eligibility requirements for each program can be found on the online brochure .
- Summer 2012 Programs: TBD
Application Instructions & Materials
- Download and complete the CWU Faculty-Led Application
Important Note: As part of the application process, students must pay a $75 Application Fee to CWU, which is non-refundable once paid.
Submit all CWU application materials to the SAEP secretary, located in the International Center, Room 109B. Students will then should expect to receive their acceptance notification from SAEP in approximately 1 to 2 weeks.
If accepted, students must attend a Pre-Departure Orientation and complete additional acceptance paperwork. Students will receive further information about these requirements in their acceptance notification from SAEP.
- Students are responsible for paying the program fees directly to CWU by the payment deadlines.
- Students must have a valid passport and may be required by the host country to obtain a student visa and/or residence permit. SAEP staff are available to provide basic assistance; however, students will most likely need to contact the Embassy (or local consulate) for answers to specific questions about to the application process.