Skip to body

Office of International Studies and Programs


Contact Us

Office of International Studies and Programs
Central Washington University
400 E. University Way
Ellensburg, WA 98926-7408
Phone: (509) 963-3612
Fax: (509) 963-1558

International Students and Scholars: Housing (ISS)

Housing Arrangements

CWU offers on-campus housing in residence halls and other campus locations. We strongly reccomend all exchange students to live in the International Themed Community which is currently Anderson Hall. The International Themed Community is made up of Americans who are interested in international affairs and students from all over the world. There are many opportunities to participate in activities and programs in the International Themed Community that may not be available in other residence halls.

For current price information please view the Rate Sheet information page.

Important: The Room and Board contract must be submitted with the payment (explained on the Room and Board contract) to reserve a space. You need to call the cashiers office to make a payment by credit card at (509) 963-2224, or send an email to

Take the Next Step to Becoming a Wildcat.