These instructions will allow you to register for courses online through MyCWU.
To register for courses:
1. Login to MyCWU>> Employee Tab>>Training Folder>>Request Training Enrollment
2. Click Search by Course Number link (or one of the other search methods - Course Name, Location, Date)
3. Enter the course number (i.e. HRC003) in the text field and click Search, or simply click Search to view all available courses
4. Find the course that you want to enroll in and click on the View Available Sessions link
5. Select the Session that you would like to enroll in and proceed with enrollment
If you need further instructions, please reference the Professional Development and Training User's Guide below or contact Central Learning Academy at (509) 963-2205 or email@example.com.
- For instructions on how to view your employees' training(s), see page 12 in the guide.
- For instructions on how to enroll them in a training course, see pages 13-17.
An Employee Assistance Program Professional will be on campus. Wednesday, April 27 (8 am - 5 pm)ContFinancial Wellness Week 2016 In April
HR is hosting Financial Wellness Week 2016, April 18 - 20. Workshops will be presented by representa