These instructions will allow you to register for courses online through MyCWU.
To register for courses:
1. Login to MyCWU>> Main Menu>> Human Resources>>Self Service>> Learning and Development>>Request Training Enrollment
2. Click Search by Course Number link (or one of the other search methods - Course Name, Location, Date)
3. Enter the course number (i.e. HRC003) in the text field and click Search, or simply click Search to view all available courses
4. Find the course that you want to enroll in and click on the View Available Sessions link
5. Select the Session that you would like to enroll in and proceed with enrollment
If you need further instructions, please reference the Professional Development and Training User's Guide below or contact So Phourng Chen at (509) 963-1379 or email@example.com.
- For instructions on how to view your employees' training(s), see page 12 in the guide.
- For instructions on how to enroll them in a training course, see pages 13-17.
Reintroducing HRTime and Attendance UpdateWildcat Community ESL ProgramOpen EnrollmentCWU Receives Prestigious HEED Award For Excellence In Diversity
Central Washington University is a 2014 recipient of the prestigious INSIGHT Into Diversity Higher