These instructions will allow you to register for courses online through MyCWU.
To register for courses:
1. Login to MyCWU>> Employee Tab>>Training Folder>>Request Training Enrollment
2. Click Search by Course Number link (or one of the other search methods - Course Name, Location, Date)
3. Enter the course number (i.e. HRC003) in the text field and click Search, or simply click Search to view all available courses
4. Find the course that you want to enroll in and click on the View Available Sessions link
5. Select the Session that you would like to enroll in and proceed with enrollment
If you need further instructions, please reference the Professional Development and Training User's Guide below or contact Central Learning Academy at (509) 963-2205 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For instructions on how to view your employees' training(s), see page 12 in the guide.
- For instructions on how to enroll them in a training course, see pages 13-17.
Regular student employees, those not receiving work study funds, may now work 20 hours per week.&nbsEmployee Assistant Program Self Care
Employee Assistance Program (EAP)August 2016 How Incivility Spreads in the WorkplaceUncivil be