Student Employment - Page Directory
The following lists all pages pertaining to information about student employment for both students and supervisors. If you have additional inquiries, please contact the Office of Student Employment at (509) 963-1202 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Hiring Information
- Recommended & Required Student Trainings
- Off-Campus Work & Interested Employers
- Additional Resources
Wildcat Career Network
- Off-campus jobs (workstudy & non-workstudy) for current students
- Temporary/Seasonal positions
- Full-time/Part-time jobs
- Information on upcoming workshops & events
- Resources for career/employer research and professional development
- The Financial Aid Office assists hundreds of students to find Work-Study employment.
- Work-Study is like any other job; you work and receive a paycheck for your earnings from your employer.
- A Work-Study job reduces your eligibility for other financial aid. CWU participates in the federal and state Work-Study programs