The following resources are available to assist victims of sexual assault, harassment, and/or violence on campus.
We Care (Resources)
- Reporting Sexual Violence - Options and Process
- On-Campus Reporting Process - Due Process Rights for Respondents and Complainants
- Available Reporting Data
- Mandatory Reporters
- Reporting FAQs
For Non-Emergency Response or Questions
- Violence Prevention Response/CWU Wellness (509) 963-3213
- Title IX Coordinator (509) 963-1202
- Office of Student Rights and Responsibilities (509) 963-1817
- University Police and Public Safety (509) 925-8534
- ASPEN (24-hour assault response) 1 (866) 925-9384
For Emergency Response
This page contains links to websites outside of www.cwu.edu. The views and opinions expressed on unofficial pages of Central Washington University faculty, staff or students are strictly those of the page authors. The content of such pages has not been reviewed or approved by Central Washington University.