Congratulations on your appointment to Central Washington University!
Note: Login access is automatically created by Information Services. The employee will be notified via the email on their application with login credentials.
Steps for the Employee:
- By your first day of work, sign in to MyCWU and click Main Menu > Human Resources > Self Service > Personal Information > Complete and Submit I-9 Form to complete section 1 of your online I-9.
- On your first day of work ( or within 3 days) go to HR (or designated site) to complete section two of the I-9 with documentation verifying identity and employment authorization. Your W-4 and direct deposit are also completed through the self-service process. For more I-9 information please review:
- Visit the Connection Card Office to obtain official CWU ID card
- Complete a CWU Key Authorization Card (must bring Connection Card), and take to the Lock Shop
- Visit the Parking Office to purchase a parking pass/permit
- Attend scheduled Benefits Orientation and the New Employee Welcome (New Employee Welcome Presentation) and register for Mandatory Training sessions
- If applicable, visit the Library (Circulation) to have patron record added to the Library system
Steps for the Department:
- Order business cards from the Wildcat Printing and a name plate/badge from Wildcat Shop - (509)-963-1318 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Supervisor can access new employee ID using Manager Self Service
- Set up computer/printer configuration, complete the HRMS Access Form (if applicable), contact Terilee Germain (email@example.com) to request specific network access and add email to distribution list/give appropriate proxy access (for assistance contact Computer Support Services)
- Setup phone by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. If a new line is needed (or moved) and/or the position requires the employee carry a University owned Blackberry, submit a request to Telecom
Again, welcome to Central!