2015 Benefits Open Enrollment is November 1-30
Annual Open Enrollment for faculty and staff is November 1 through 30. This is the period during which you can:
- Change medical or dental plans
- Enroll in a plan, even if you waived medical coverage previously
- Add or remove eligible family members from your healthcare plan
- Enroll or re-enroll in a flexible spending arrangement (FSA) or the Dependent Care Assistance Program (DCAP) (https://pebb.flex-plan.com/part/logon.aspx)
Action Required: During Open Enrollment, you must re-attest if you plan to enroll your spouse or domestic partner on your 2015 medical plan. Even if you signed an attestation in 2014, you must re-attest for 2015 during open enrollment. There is no need to re-attest to the tobacco surcharge.
[A monthly $50 surcharge applies to employees who enroll a spouse or registered partner in medical coverage if the spouse/partner has chosen not to enroll in other employer-based group medical insurance that is comparable to Uniform Medical Plan Classic.]
Go to: www.hca.wa.gov/pebb to view 2015 premiums (also see below), access My Account and online FSA and DCAP enrollment, and obtain additional information.
Learn more about your health plan and other insurance options by attending the Benefits Fair. Flu Shots will be available while supplies last.
When: Thursday, November 6, 12:30 to 3:00 PM
You can obtain additional information, access your My Account, and online FSA and DCAP enrollment, at: www.hca.wa.gov/pebb. From this link, you also can:
|Medical Plan||Employee||Employee and|
|Group Health Classic||$117||$107||$244||$224||$205||$187||$332||$304|
|Group Health CDHP**||21||26||52||62||37||46||68||82|
|Group Health Value||65||75||140||160||114||131||189||216|
|*or registered domestic partner|
**CDHP = Consumer Directed Health Plan (High deductible plans)
You will pay the following surcharges if applicable, in addition to your medical plan premium.
- A monthly $25 surcharge will apply if the subscriber or any family member enrolled in PEBB medical coverage uses tobacco products.
- A monthly $50 surcharge will apply if a subscriber enrolls a spouse or registered domestic partner in PEBB medical coverage, and the spouse or domestic partner has chosen not to enroll in other employer-based group medical insurance that is comparable to Uniform Medical Plan (UMP) Classic.