Welcome to Central Washington University's Professional Development Page!
Professional Development and Training is committed to supporting your training and development needs. We are dedicated to providing relevant, convenient, and high quality programs that align with the University's overall strategic goals. Our goal is to help increase staff effectiveness by providing workshops and services on a variety of topics that address supervisory development, performance management, effective interpersonal communication, teamwork, and more. In addition, we provide customized training interventions and consultancy for department-specific development needs.
Our purpose is to partner with you in your professional development journey. If we can be of any assistance, please contact Veronica Gomez-Vilchis at (509) 963-2205, email@example.com or Gail Farmer at (509) 963-2206, firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Course Calendar
- Course Catalog
- Training Enrollment Instructions
- Faculty Professional Development (In Construction)
- Mandatory Training
- IT Academy - Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, etc.) Online Courses
- Administrative System Training
- Time & Attendance Training & Resources
- for Supervisors (Coming Soon!)
- for Staff (Coming Soon!)
- for Temp/Hourly and Student Employees (Coming Soon!)
- Training Materials