Upon the acceptance of a verbal offer, the HR Department will work with the hiring department to generate civil service and exempt position appointment letters and set up orientation meetings with HR.
The hiring department is responsible for completing and/or submitting the following to HR:
A checklist and information is provided for the supervisor to help the new employee get off to a good start at Central. Please encourage new employees to explore the New Employee tab on the left:
- Supervisor Checklist items
- Does your final candidate require a Visa?
- For Civil Service, Exempt, and Faculty employees, contact your assigned HR Consultant
- Connection Card
- Computer: Novell login access is automatically created. The employee will be notified of their login credentials via email listed on their application.
- Social Security (New/Replacement Cards)
On the first day of employment, your new employee needs to go to Human Resources prepared to complete the following paperwork:
- W-4 Form (Online)
- I-9 Form (First part done online then bring verification to HR)
- Personal Data Form
- Direct Deposit Form (Online)
- New Employee Welcome
- Preventing Sexual Harassment/Employment Discrimination & Title IX
- Emergency Preparedness
|<< Phase 5||Back to Phase 1 >>|