The Labor Relations Office in Central Washington University's Human Resources Department handles labor affairs involving non-faculty.
- collective bargaining
- contract interpretation and consultation
- grievance administration
- management training
- labor/management relationship building and strategizing
The labor relations staff provides information and support to both management and employees, whether currently represented by a labor union, not represented, or considering representation.
For questions or assistance contact:
Don Anderson, Director - Faculty & Labor Relations
(509) 963-2290 or AndersonD1@cwu.edu
Eric Galbraith, Human Resources Consultant - Faculty & Labor Relations
(509) 963-2138 or email@example.com
Lorraine Chavez, Human Resources Consultant - Staff & Labor Relations
(509) 963-2266 or firstname.lastname@example.org
HR Partner supporting your division.