Appointing Authorities, managers and supervisors are expected to be familiar with information contained in the Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA), Washington Administrative Code (WAC) and Revised Code of Washington (RCW). In addition, CWU policies and procedures and applicable Collective Bargaining Agreements (CBA's) provide information regarding employee classification and compensation.
The following applies to University employees who are exempt from civil service in accordance with RCW 41.06.070.
Information in this section applies to both represented and non-represented civil service employees.
- Civil Service Compensation (WAC 357-28)
- CWU Classified Staff Salary Determination Policy
- Civil Service Class Specifications
- Pay Schedule for Non-Represented and Represented Classified Staff
- Pay Schedule for Registered Nurse and Physician Assistants/Certified Registered Nurse
- Positive Time Report: Overview / Documentation
- Position Review/Audit for Classified Staff