At this point you have drafted your position description (PD) and are ready to log into the PeopleAdmin system to enter the information from the PD worksheet, hold your first search committee meeting or begin to move your position through the system toward approval so that HR can get your posting up on the web. If you need any assistance with this portion of the recruitment process, please contact your HR Consultant for assistance with your PeopleAdmin login or any other questions you may have.
If this is a new position, or a change to a current position, you will need to complete the "Request a New Position form" OR the "Request a Position Change form" in Manager Self Service. For new positions, HR will need to provide a job code prior to completing the Request a New Position form. To get to forms go to: Manager Self Service - CWU HR Transactions - Request a New Position OR Request a Position Change.
How to create a PD in PeopleAdmin:
1. Log in to PeopleAdmin and make sure you are in the Position Management tab as Department Approver (the top of your screen will be orange). If the top of your screen is blue, change the “Applicant Tracking” to “Position Management” (upper right-hand corner of the screen below the PeopleAdmin logo).
2. Select "Position Descriptions" (Specify Track 1)
3. Select the “Create New Position Description” (orange button on the right side of screen). A window will pop up, select “Create New Position and Posting”. Complete job title, division, AA, dept, and then select “Start Action” (orange button).
4. You will need to copy and paste the information from the finalized PD worksheet into all of the fields in PeopleAdmin: Position details, job duties, position authority, position documents, posting information, applicant documents (always required for Civil Service and Exempt positions-Letter of Application, Resume, and References, in that order), recruitment plan, and action summary.
5. When in Action Summary, hover over the orange button on the right side that says “Take Action on Action” and select “Move to the HR Consultant” (If you need to keep working on it, select “keep working on this action” and ensure the checkbox next to watch list item is checked. This will allow you to access the PD by selecting “Watch List” in the upper right corner of your screen).
6. If moved to HR Consultant, you won’t need to do anything with it until it is posted and you are reviewing applicants in the “Applicant Tracking” side. The Consultant will finalize the PD and send you an email once the position is posted online.
|<< Phase 2||Phase 4>>|
After consulting with Cabinet, President Gaudino has authorized a one-time payment of 3% of gross waCabinet To Review PDP Completion Rates As Of December 31, 2013
CWU supervisors are required to develop an Initial Performance and Development Plan (PDP) and assess2013 FSA Participants Have Grace Period Through March 15, 2014
Currently enrolled participants in the Flexible Spending Account (FSA) for 2013, have a grace period