These instructions will allow you to register for courses online through MyCWU.
To register for courses:
1. Login to MyCWU>> Main Menu>> Employee Tab>>Training Folder>>Request Training Enrollment
2. Click Search by Course Number link (or one of the other search methods - Course Name, Location, Date)
3. Enter the course number (i.e. HRC003) in the text field and click Search, or simply click Search to view all available courses
4. Find the course that you want to enroll in and click on the View Available Sessions link
5. Select the Session that you would like to enroll in and proceed with enrollment
If you need further instructions, please reference the Professional Development and Training User's Guide below or contact So Phourng Chen at (509) 963-2205 or email@example.com.
- For instructions on how to view your employees' training(s), see page 12 in the guide.
- For instructions on how to enroll them in a training course, see pages 13-17.
According to the 2014 Annual National Survey Assessing Household Savings, only about one-third of AmFour Months To Earn $125 Wellness Incentive
Accumulate 2000 points at www.smarthealth.hca.wa.gov by June 30, 2015, to earn your $125 wellness in