Skip to body

Human Resources

Social Security

(Employer and Employee Paid)


Both the employee and CWU contribute to Social Security for all employees, except students whose wages are exempt. 

To learn more about Social Security, see their General web page, or go directly to their Benefits Calculator. If you need apply for a Social Security card, or replace a lost card, go to their Card web page. You may contact Social Security by phone at (800) 772-1213.

Take the Next Step to Becoming a Wildcat.