Individualized Counseling for Well-Being
The Employee Assistance Program (EAP) is provided by First Choice Health.
Visit EAP, and enter the username: cwu
Or call them any time confidentially at (800) 777-4114.
The EAP resources are available to you, your spouse, and children up to age 26 for help with a wide-range of issues which might interfere with you being at your best. Your first three sessions are free, confidential, and in a location most convenient to you.
The EAP is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, by telephone or online. Your privacy is maintained and your contact with the EAP is strictly confidential. Contact the EAP toll-free at (800) 777-4114.
In addition to your free counseling sessions, the EAP provides CWU employees and families:
- Legal consultation: 1/2-hour free and 25% off regular hourly fees if retained
- Financial Consultation: 1/2-hour free telephonic session with financial professional
- Eldercare Consultation: in-home service, transportation, and community resources referrals
- Childcare Consultation: daycare, afterschool programs, and special needs service referrals
- ID Theft: fraud resolution counseling, education, and case file preparation
- Home Ownership Resources: discount on buying, selling, or refinancing home closing costs
First Choice Health EAP looks forward to making your experience one that is meaningful, helpful, and valuable. Their purpose is to serve you and your family when you need them most.
Newsletters for Employees
Newsletters for Supervisors
For more information, please contact:
Traci Klein, SPHR, SHRM-SCP
Director, Benefits & Employee Services
Phone: (509) 963-2212
This page contains links to websites outside of www.cwu.edu. The views and opinions expressed on unofficial pages of Central Washington University faculty, staff or students are strictly those of the page authors. The content of such pages has not been reviewed or approved by Central Washington University.