Skip to body

Human Resources

Complaint Procedures

A person who believes he or she has been discriminated against by Central Washington University because of race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and gender expression, age, marital status, disability, or status as a disabled or Vietnam-era veteran, is encouraged to utilize the grievance procedures provided by Central Washington University.

For complaints against the university or its employees, see Complaint and Resolution Policy and Procedures.

Contact information for external agencies and organizations: see External Agencies.

Take the Next Step to Becoming a Wildcat.