Skip to body

Human Resources

Classification & Compensation


The pay scales below apply to all University temporary/hourly employees. The PSE chart applies to temporary/hourly employees performing work that is covered by the Collective Bargaining Agreement between Central Washington University and the Public School Employees of Washington (PSE). Please contact Human Resources if you have any questions about which chart applies to your temporary/hourly employee.



 << Administrative Exempt & Civil Service Classification/Compensation Page

Take the Next Step to Becoming a Wildcat.