Welcome to CWU Careers in Student Affairs and Student Life in higher education. This program works as a cohort seminar series, whereby students interested in a career in Student Affairs in higher education join annually and are linked with a cohort. We offer seminars focused on developing your skills and competencies to consider a career in higher education. We also link each student with a “coach” to help mentor and meet their career goals.
**View our brochure**
What is Student Affairs?
Student Affairs professionals work in a variety of settings on college campuses serving students and fulfilling the mission of the University. They work in admissions, residence life, career services, student activities and financial aid, just to name a few.
Why Student Affairs?
Student Affairs professionals provide services and develop programs
that affect all aspects of students’ lives inside and outside of the classroom.
- Improving the quality of campus life
- Enhancing student learning
- Attracting and retaining qualified students
- Providing students with outstanding housing, health services and recreational facilities
- Coordinating student activities
- Managing financial aid programs
- Helping students make career decisions
If you are interested please contact us at email@example.com for more information.