Professional Staff Positions - Residence Life
The department of Residential Life within University Housing and New Student Programs includes functional areas including, overall operations and development of leadership programs including residence hall association and national residence hall honorary.
Mission: The Office of University Housing and New Student Programs develops premier residential communities and programs that promote student learning and personal development.
- Providing quality service and responding to students' needs
- Ensuring a strong community living experience
- Providing an orientation program that acclimates students to campus and augments student learning
- Assisting students in developing cultural and academic competence
- Promoting diversity, tolerance, and cultural competence
- Challenging students in the areas of personal wellness, integrity, and responsible citizenship
- Offering a safe, clean, comfortable and academically enriched living environment
- Projecting future trends
- Interacting and collaboration with other departments to ensure seamless service, provide co-curricular experiences, and promote student engagement
How to Apply for CWU Professional Positions
To apply for CWU jobs, please apply online. In the keywords field enter "Residence Hall Coordinator" and click Search. Follow the instructions given on the website. Please keep in mind that positions within CWU (but outside of UHNSP and student positions) may also appear. For questions and assistance with your online application, feel free to contact CWU HR at 509-963-1202.
Student Staff Positions
University Housing and New Student Programs employees a variety of student staff positions including:
- Apartment Manager
- Computer Apprentice
- Discover New Student Orientation Leader
- Fiscal Assistant
- Living-Learning Community Programmer
- Office Assistant
- Resident Assistant
- Student Support Staff
- Web Apprentice
- Warehouse Aid
Recruitment and selection for these positions take place during various times throughout the year. Please visit http://jobs.cwu.edu to search for current job postings.