Meetings: Tuesdays @ 5 pm in the lounge
RHA: Wednesdays at 6:00pm in the Wellington Event Center
Monday 11/4 Winter Registration Begins!
Beer, Bongs, Bullies and More Kamola 202 Lounge 7PM
Tuesday 11/5 Learn to be a SUPERHERO!
7:00 PM Barto Lobby
Wednesday 11/13 Parade of Nations
SURC Ballroom 7:00 PM
Thursday- Sunday Nanawatai-- Milo Smith Tower Theatre 7:30PM
Monday 11/11 Monday Movie Madness – Pacific Room 7-9:30 PM
Ø Please do not throw or hang anything out of windows, this includes keys or liquids.
Ø While WALKING in the hallways, please remember to keep your voice down.
Ø Quiet hours are everyday at 10pm until 7am, Courtesy Hours are 24hr.
Ø Remember keep your keys with you at all times, even if you think your roommate is in your room.
Ø If you move the furniture in the lounge, Please remember to put it back to the way it is suppose to be.
Ø Please remember that if you choose to smoke, you must be at lease 25 feet from all doors and windows.
INTERESTING FACTS FOR THE WEEK...
• Antarctica is the only continent without reptiles or snakes.
• An eagle can kill a young deer and fly away with it.
• In the Caribbean there are oysters that can climb trees.
• Intelligent people have more zinc and copper in their hair.
• The world's youngest parents were 8 and 9 and lived in China in 1910.
• Iceland consumes more Coca-Cola per capita than any other nation.
11/4 Michelle 336 963-8491
11/5 Creighton 313 963-8496
11/6 SJ 217 963-8511
11/7 Kari 100 963-8481
11/8 Josh 236 963-8545
11/9 Josh 236 963-8545
11/10 Creighton 313 963-8496
11/11 Michelle 336 963-8491