All of Quigley's events this week
- Monday Movie Madness: Ride Along
- Student Charges close
-RHA Meeting, 6 PM at Wellington Event Center. Meet RHM Kyle at 5:45PM to walk over.
- All Major Job & Internship Fair in the SURC from 10 AM to 2 PM
-Movie Night with Nick at 8:30 PM, it could be a cartoony movie or maybe a weird comedy, who knows for sure but hey Movie night right!
- RHLC meeting at 7 PM
-Monday Movie Madness: Lone Survivor
The kitchen must be completely clean when finished using or kitchen privileges may be lost.
Also please pick up any lost and found items from the Staff office during office hours
How can First Year and Senior Students Improve Undergraduate Education at CWU?
CWU is administering the National Survey of Student Engagement (or NSSE, pronounced “Nessie”) to help assess and improve student success. The survey will be emailed from firstname.lastname@example.org to CWU first year and senior students on April 9th. Student responses are completely confidential. Only overall summary results will be reported.
Over 2 million students from 716 colleges and universities across the U.S. have been asked to complete the survey this year. The quality and depth of CWU student responses to the NSSE are very important. NSSE summary results are a key indicator for CWU’s strategic plan.
In appreciation for participating, all students who complete the survey will receive a 20% discount on any gift or clothing item from the Wildcat Shop (either in-person or online). In addition, 30 respondents will be randomly selected on April 25th for early registration for fall 2014. We expect approximately 1,000 CWU students will complete the survey. But more important than discounts or raffles, CWU first year and senior students can improve the future of CWU and the education experience for all students.
If you have questions please contact Tom Henderson at HendersT@cwu.edu or at 509-963-2046.
• If an alarm sounds, please exit the building immediately and head toward the volleyball court.
• RA On Call will hold the phone from 7pm to 7am weekdays. Weekends will be covered 24 hours a day. Lockouts, emergencies, and noise
concerns are all reasons to call.
• Something broken in your room?
Call 509-963-3000 or file a work order
- • As a reminder no lounge furniture should ever leave the lounges they are meant to be in
- Quiet hours begin at 10 PM sharp, please be kind to those around you.
DUTY PHONE NUMBER: