The Residence Halls close for Winter Break at noon Saturday, December 12, 2015. Residents must check out of their residence hall within 24 hours of their last final. No one will be allowed to stay in the residence halls after this time. Residents who intend to stay over winter break need to apply for winter break housing by contacting the Housing Department (509-963-1831 or email@example.com). Please view the information below to ensure a smooth winter break.
WINTER BREAK HOUSING INFORMATION 2015
Students wishing to remain on campus during winter break
December 12, 2015 through January 2, 2016
- To be eligible, you must be living in a residence hall and enrolled for at least 7 credits winter quarter.
- Please submit a request in writing by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, student id # and dates that you will want to stay. A response will be sent back to your CWU email account with instructions of check-in, etc.
- The cost will be $300 for one day or the entire break.
- Accommodations will be located in Munson Hall. Rooms will be double to multiple occupancy and students will need to provide their own linens (sheets, towels, etc.)
- Please submit your request by December 7, 2015.
Reslife hours of operation during Thanksgiving/Winter break 2015-16
The Reslife office is open Monday, November 23rd-Wednesday, November 25th from 8am-5pm.
The package room will be open from 2pm-7pm Monday, November 23rd and Tuesday, November 24th.
Packages will be available in the main office from 2pm-5pm on Wednesday, November 25th.
For Thanksgiving day, the Reslife office and package room will be closed November 26th and November 27th and re-open on Monday, November 30th at 8am.
The Reslife office and package room will be closed Monday, December 21st-Saturday, January 2nd.
The Reslife office will be open on Sunday, January 3rd from 12pm-4pm and then will resume normal business and package room hours on Monday, January 4th.