Kamola was named in honor of the daughter of the Kittitas Native American Chief Owhi. Properly spelled ‘Quo-mallah,’ she was said to be the favorite daughter of Chief Owhi and was known and respected throughout the Pacific Northwest.
Kamola, our oldest residence hall, is conveniently located on University Way. This newly renovated residence hall accommodates 212 students.
- Living Learning Communities include both the Education and Leadership communities.
- Connection Card access to residence hall
- Connection Card option in using laundry facilities
- Coed hall throughout
- All Students not enrolled in an LLC are required to have a 3.0 GPA
- Single, double, and triple rooms and single and double suites are available
- Typical double room: carpeted with combined living/study/sleeping room and furnished a microfridge (microwave attached to a fridge/freezer combo) per room and a desk, chair, armoire, twin xl bed and mattress, with 4-6 pull-out drawers in the base of the bed per student.
Kamola Mailing Address
501 E. University Way, Room#
Ellensburg, WA 98926
Office hours are from 7:30pm to 8:00pm daily located in the Kamola Hall Staff Office.
Emergency Evacuation Locations:
Walkway/lawn east of McConnell Hall.