Kennedy is the International House and an amazing place to call home. Home to 35 students, Kennedy is one of the more unique places to live on campus!
- Coed by random room.
- Alcohol free.
- International House theme & community
- Largest kitchen on campus
- Limited accessibility to students with mobility impairments to common areas.
- One ADA accessible room with shared bath. Limited accessibility to common areas for students with mobility impairments.
- Coin-operated laundry facilities are available on first floor.
- Covered bike storage.
- North Village Cafe (popular out-post of Dining Services) is located next door in Green Hall.
- Typical room: approximately 200 sq.ft.; combined living/study room; furnished with beds (built-in drawers), desks, chairs, closets, and a microfridge.
Kennedy’s Mailing Address:
1605 N. Alder, Room#
Ellensburg, WA 98926
Office Hours are 7:30PM – 8:00PM.
Kennedy’s Evacuation Location:
In the case of a fire alarm, please exit the building and head toward the 30 minute parking and be at least 100 feet from the building.