Al-Monty is a primarily first year hall set in the beautiful northern part of campus. Al-Monty is home to approximately 180 students as well as the Music Living Learning Community
Alford-Montgomery is located on the north end of campus within five minutes walking distance of the athletic facilities. Its two wings feature 80 double-occupancy rooms with built-in beds and furniture.
- Substance free.
- Accommodations for approximately 180 students.
- Music Living Learning Community for first year students.
- Close location to North Village Cafe facility.
- Co-ed by floor.
- Large common room for social gatherings.
- Patio area for barbecues and outdoor lounging.
- Single and double occupancy rooms.
- Study rooms on each floor.
- Coin-operated laundry facilities are available on first floor.
- Covered bike storage.
- Micro fridge provided in each room.
- Typical double room: approximately 150 sq. ft.; combined
living/study/sleeping; furnished with beds(with built-in drawers), desks,
chairs and closet.
Al-Monty’s Mailing Address:
1505 N. Alder, Room #
Ellensburg, WA 98926
Office Hours are 7:00pm – 7:30pm.
Al-Monty’s Evacuation Location:
In the case of a fire alarm, please exit the building and head toward the 30 minute parking and be at least 100 feet from the building.