Stephens Whitney Hall is a primarily upperclass, co-ed residence hall with approximately 170 students. The building has rooms with 2 bedrooms, one is a single and the other is a double. The rooms also have a community area and a bathroom. Amenities include laundry facilities, vending machines, a microwave, a pool table, and a TV lounge. The building is also located very close to the SURC.
Stephens / Whitney provides 3-person suites with outside entrances for each room, and is located in the center of the campus next to the new Student Union and Recreation Center.
- Reserved for sophomores, juniors, and seniors.
- Private outside entrances create a feeling of individuality.
- Each suite has a large living room with picture window, two bedrooms and a private bath.
- Coin-operated laundry facilities are available on first floor.
- Large activity room.
- Three person suites.
- Covered bike storage.
- Co-ed by random room.
- Microfridge provided in each suite.
- Typical suite: approximately 360 sq.ft.; living room; two bedrooms; private bathroom; furnished with beds, desks, chairs, coffee table, loveseat, upholstered chairs, closets, and dressers.
Stephens-Whitney Mailing Address:
1200 N. Walnut, Room#
Ellensburg, WA 98926
Office Hours are daily from 7:40PM to 8:00PM.
Emergency Meeting Locations:
Building Evacuation Locations – Outside
Primary: South Lawn by Volleyball Courts
Secondary: East Lawn by Rec Center
Evacuation Locations – Inside
Primary: Upper Lounge
Secondary: Lower Lounge