Quigley Hall is a great place to live! We are located in a central part of campus which is close to academic buildings and the Student Union. Our community consists of about 130 students and five staff members.
Quigley, located in the Bassetti complex, is located within five walking minutes to many academic buildings, including the departments of art, family and consumer sciences, technical and industrial education and physical education.
- First floor co-ed by wing, second and third floor co-ed by random room.
- Alcohol free.
- Nearby lighted outdoor handball and half-court basketball courts, tennis courts, and large lawns for volleyball, football or relaxation.
- Single and double occupancy.
- Coin-operated laundry facilities are available on first floor.
- Covered bike storage.
- Typical double room: approximately 150 sq. ft.; combined living/study/sleeping room. Furnished with beds, desks, chairs, closets, and a microfridge.
Quigley’s Mailing Address:
907 E. 11th Ave.Quigley Hall Room _____Ellensburg, WA 98926
Office hours are 7:00 PM – 8:00 PM everyday.
Emergency Meeting Locations
In the event of an emergency where we need to evacuate the building go to the following locations, primary would be where you go to first and if that could not happen, go to the secondary:
- Primary: Volleyball court south of Quigley, in front of Davies Hall
- Secondary: Barto Lawn