There’s never a dull moment at Hitchcock. There are plenty of activities and programs available to residents almost every night of the week in this First-Year community.
Hitchcock Hall is one of six buildings in the Bassetti complex in the center of the campus.
- First floor co-ed by wing, second and third floor co-ed by random room.
- Substance free.
- Study rooms on each floor.
- Nearby lighted outdoor handball and half-court basketball courts, tennis courts, and large lawns for volleyball, football or relaxation.
- Single and double occupancy.
- Coin-operated laundry facilities are available on first floor.
- Covered bike storage.
- Typical double room: approximately 150 sq. ft.; combined living/study/sleeping room. Furnished with beds, desks, chairs and closets.
Hitchcock Mailing Address:
807 E. 11th Street, Room#
Ellensburg, WA 98926
Office hours are from 7:00PM – 8:00PM every night.
Emergency Meeting Locations: