Skip to body


For Move-In information, click here


Movers and Shakers registration for Fall 2017 has been closed.  For more information or to see if there are volunteer shift available, please contact University Housing at 509.963.1831.

A top choice for students, Central Washington University is experiencing unprecedented increases in enrollment and demand for university housing. First-year students must live on campus, so at present CWU is only assigning university housing to first-year students. Transfer students and returning students who have not already signed up for housing may apply, but will be held on a waiting list until late July. University Housing will reach out to those on the waiting list in early August about space availability.

New Students Button

New Students

Click the button below to access your housing information.

My Housing Button

Current Students Button

Current Residence Hall Students

Residence Hall Sign Up Button


Where will you be living? Get to know our residence halls!

"Housing Lifehacks"

Check out our residence halls here!

Thank you for stopping by the UHNSP website.

If you are unable to find what you are looking for or would rather speak to someone please give us a call at 509.963.1831.


Take the Next Step to Becoming a Wildcat.