The Moore Hall Gender Inclusive Community is a housing option that seeks to meet the diverse and evolving need of our CWU student population.
As a member of the Moore Hall Gender Inclusive community I am willing to:
- Respect my community members' different motivations for choosing this living option
- Embrace and learn from experiences different from my own
- Engage in civil and open conversation
- Use inclusive and respectful language within and outside of Moore Hall
- Consciously practice habits that contribute to a safe and welcoming living environment
- Actively participate in the formation of the Gender Inclusive Community Living Agreement and ongoing community meetings
- Contribute positively to the community by offering support and encouragement for the Moore Hall Gender Inclusive community
- Support inclusive and diverse initiatives launched from within the community
- Educate my guests about community expectations and values
Moore Hall is a wonderful building for upperclassmen. With suite style living, Moore Hall is a fun place to live. There are beds for 89 residents who are roomed with two other students. Each suite has its own bathroom and three separate bedrooms. Gender-inclusive living means that anyone can choose to live in a room or suite with anyone else, regardless of gender.
Please view the floor plans:
1st Floor - 2nd Floor - 3rd Floor
Moore is close to the SURC and within five walking minutes of many academic buildings.
- Three person suites.
- Accommodations for approximately 90 students.
- Residents are sophomores, juniors, and seniors.
- Coin-operated laundry facilities are available on first floor.
- Microfridge provided in each suite.
- Beginning fall 2011, gender inclusive living accommodations.
- Typical suite: approximately 550 sq.ft.; three bedrooms; common use area; restroom with shower; vanity with sink; furnished with beds, desks, chairs, and closets.
Moore Mailing Address
1300 N Walnut, Room#
Ellensburg, WA 98926
Office Hours: Daily from 8:00PM to 8:20PM
Emergency Meeting Locations:
Green space to the north of the SURC, neighboring Barto/WEC