-The Weekly Update-
Thanksgiving is near! Please make sure to tidy up your room, take out any trash, and wash or bring dirty clothes with you. This will help keep our environment clean and pest free. The end of the quarter is right around the corner and it is easy to slack, but hang in there. This is the time when it counts most! Need help registering for classes? Find an RA and let them assist you. Don’t forget that we are here to help you be successful. Got struggles? Post them on the bus by the office. This will help the staff program to your needs and eliminate struggles! PLEASE!!! Travel safe if you are leaving for Thanksgiving break.
Come to the meetings! They are LOADS of fun and we plan what will be happening in the hall!
-Fun Facts of the Week-
• Californians are the largest consumers of turkey in the United States.
• In the US, about 280 million turkeys are sold for the Thanksgiving celebrations
• Turkey has more protein than chicken or beef.
• A 16-week-old turkey is called a fryer. A five to seven month old turkey is called a young roaster.
• Turkeys have heart attacks. The United States Air Force was doing test runs and breaking the sound barrier. Nearby turkeys dropped dead with heart attacks.
If there is a need to evacuate the building and you are in Al-Monty, please meet at the Al-Monty/Carmody roundabout. If you are in Kennedy, please meet on the Kennedy lawn.
Who are the Residence Hall Staff?
Residence Hall Manager
-Duty This week (11/22-12/2)-
Winter QuarterMonday, December 9, 2013 Spring QuarterMonday, March 17, 2014 Summer QuarterMonday, JuCWU To Allow For Late Housing Check-In Today
ELLENSBURG, Wash. (September 20, 2013) — A multiple-vehicle, minor-injury accident this morning onFirst Year Students Move In Times September 20, 2013
1. Students living in Sparks, Meisner and Beck are asked to arrive between 8:30 and 10:00 am. PleaseDeShields Honored With National Distinguished Service Award
June 7, 2012 ELLENSBURG, Wash. — Richard DeShields, Central Washington University's Associ