Skip to body



New Students for Fall 2016
Discover Orientation


Sophomore Student $1,000 Housing Waiver

Returning students are eligible for the $1,000 waiver by re-applying by the beginning of Fall quarter.

Current Residence Hall Students

    Thank you for stopping by the UHNSP website.

    If you are unable to find what you are looking for or would rather speak to someone please give us a call at 509.963.1831.