Submitted by lengphov on Mon, 09/19/2011 - 08:57
Carmody’s Mailing Address:
1513 N. Alder, Room#
Ellensburg, WA 98926
Carmody-Munro is a primarily first-year hall set in the beautiful northern part of campus. Carmody-Munro is home to approximately 180 students. Carmody-Munro is located on the north end of campus within five minutes walking distance of the athletic facilities. Its two wings feature 80 double-occupancy rooms with built-in beds and furniture.
- Substance free.
- Accommodations for approximately 180 students.
- Close location to North Village Cafe facility.
- Co-ed by floor.
- Large common room for social gatherings.
- Single and double occupancy rooms.
- Coin-operated laundry facilities are available on first floor.
- Covered bike storage.
- Micro fridge provided in each room.
- Typical double room: approximately 150 sq. ft.; combined living/study/sleeping; furnished with beds(with built-in drawers), desks, chairs and closet.
Emergency Meeting Locations:
Parking lot by Student Village/Almonty