Skip to body


Application Process

Terms and Conditions

Apply for Housing at CWU:

  1. After you have been admitted to CWU and accepted CWU's offer of admission, you are eligible to apply for housing.
*Students will wait 24-48 business hours after accepting their admissions to CWU before they are able to access their MyHousing page.
  1. Log into your MyCWU account to your "Student" tab.
  2. On the left, scroll down to "University Housing" then "MyHousing."
  3. You will automatically be logged into the next page
  4. Choose “Applications” on the top menu bar and select New Student Priority Selection
  5. Follow the prompts, you will be asked to sign the contract, fill out personal and emergency contact information, choose your meal plan, pay a $200 deposit, select a roommate if desired and then finally choose your room.


*Students who are under 18 have the option to wait until they turn 18, or can proceed with the following process:

  1. Housing will verify the information is correct.
  2. You will receive an email (to your CWU email address) letting you know everything has been verified and you are able to proceed to locate and confirm your hall/room. 

This process will take approximately 24-48 hours.


Take the Next Step to Becoming a Wildcat.