Al-Monty Hall News
-The Weekly Update-
Duty Schedule and Events for this Week
* Tuesday: Matt – Al-Monty A-312 – (509)-963-7020
- RHLC Meeting at 6 PM in the piano room!
*Wednesday: Alex – Al-Monty B-312 – (509)-963-7067
- Black Film Series presents "A Soldier's Story" in Black 151 at 6:30 PM
*Thursday: Tyler – Kennedy Manager Apartment – (509)-963-7720
- Tea at 3 Speaker Series at CWU: Bryan Halferty in the SURC Pit at 3 PM
- Majors for Video Gamers in the Library ARC at 4 PM
- Open Mic Night in the SURC Pit at 8 PM
* Friday: Josh – Al-Monty B-212 – (509)-963-7052
- RHLC Video Game Night! In the lounge at 8 PM. Bring your TVs and whatever games you want to play!
* Saturday: Josh – Al-Monty B-212 – (509)-963-7052
- Come watch a movie with Josh in the lounge at 8:30 PM
* Sunday: Tj – Al-Monty A-117 – (509)-963-7032
- Happy Sunday!!
* Monday: Kayla – Al-Monty A-212 – (509)-201-7088
- Australia Day with RA Kayla in the lounge at 8:30 PM
Tuesday: Matt – Al-Monty A-312 – (509)-201-7020
-Trivia Night with Tj and Kayla! In the lounge at 7 PM
- RHLC Board Game Night! In the lounge at 8 PM
If there is a need to evacuate the building and you are in Al-Monty, please meet at the Al-Monty/Carmody roundabout. If you are in Kennedy, please meet on the Kennedy lawn.
If you are attending the CWU this Fall on the Ellensburg Campus do not miss these important dates. SCWU Resident Survey
The CWU Resident Survey is open for all on campus students through January 17.Your feedback is imporFYE/SYE/HYPE Aim To Cure The Winter Blues
The First Year Experience [FYE] and Sophomore Year Experience [SYE] programs are here to support stuWinter Quarter 2015 New Student Orientation
Winter Quarter 2015 New Student Orientation designed for all incoming first year and transfer studenNew Housing Staff Members
Housing welcomes Brad Sandefer as the Residence Hall Coordinator for the West Bassetties, and Eric S