- The Chronicle of Higher Education
- H-Net Job Guide
- Careers for History Majors
- Washington State Dept. of Archaeology & Historic Preservation has posted a new item,
- U.S. Corps of Engineers Looking for Historians. The U.S. Army Corps of Engineers is recruiting for three GS11/12 Historian positions in their Seattle District headquarters. Applications must be submitted by February 11, 2015 and are made on-line.
Following are links to the USAJOBS website for detailed information:
- GS-12 (DEU, open to all US Citizens)