Upon completion of the Nutrition and Dietetics specialization, the graduate will:
- Outcome I: Demonstrate effective written and oral communication skills.
- Outcome II: Apply the principles of physical, biological and social sciences to the nutritional needs of both individuals and groups.
- Outcome III: Demonstrate an ability to critically evaluate nutrition research and literature.
- Outcome IV: Apply the principles of food science and food management to individuals, groups, and to the institutional setting.
- Outcome V: Apply the principles of nutrition science to both individuals and groups.
- Outcome VI: Apply the principles of management to food service and nutrition practice.
- Outcome VII: Describe issues of health care in the United States.