The Central Washington Historical Aerial Photograph Project allows researchers to easily locate, view and download photographs from the historical aerial photograph collection of the Department of Geography at Central Washington University. The project covers the Washington State counties of Benton, Douglas, Grant, Kittitas, and Yakima.
We gratefully acknowledge the following partners for providing funding to purchase photographs for the collection:
- Kittitas County Historical Document Program
- CWU Len Thayer Small Grants Program
- Washington Department of Ecology Aquatic Lands Enhancement Account (ALEA)
- CWU College of the Sciences
- CWU Resource Management Graduate Program
- CWU Geography Department
- CWU WATERS Program.