Physical, human, and resource geography of coastal environments. Emphasis on physical processes, resource issues, and environmental management of coastal environments.
Knowledge and Skills Developed:
Improve your understanding of:
- what defines a coastal environment, including its physical components and processes;
- the diversity and spatial distribution of coastal environments;
- the resources that attract people to coastal areas;
- coastal resource issues and conflicts;
- coastal resource management practices and policies.