Provides a comprehensive introduction to both the global and local hydrologic cycle. Covers constituent processes, their measurements and quantitative relationships, plus basic water quality parameters.
Knowledge and Skills Developed:
- Investigate the role of water in the environment.
- Understand the terminology inherent in the study of watershed systems.
- Be introduced to the scientific study of watersheds.
- Apply basic techniques and procedures for analyzing specific aspects of watershed functions.
- Develop skills in data collection, analysis and presentation.