How You Can Help
Donate to CWU, and you may double or triple your donation at no extra cost.
Easy Three-Step Process to Acquire Matching Gifts for CWU
1. Ask your employer. The Human Resources Officer at the organization where you work will know if a Charitable Matching Gift Program is available.
- The CWU Foundation is recognized by the IRS as a 501(c)3 non-profit organization.
- There are over 14,000 companies and subsidiaries who support Matching Gift Programs.
- If your company does NOT support a Matching Gift Program, speak to your Human Resources Director and suggest they consider implementing one.
2. Fill out the paperwork.
- Obtain a “Matching Gift Form” from your employer’s human resource or payroll department.
- Complete the donor section of the form.
- Return the completed form to CWU, along with your donation check payable to CWU. You may choose to donate online; if so, please include an additional note of “matching gift” on your online donation. If paying by check or cash, please send it to:
Attn: Matching Gift Program
Central Washington University, MS 7508
400 E. University Way
Ellensburg, WA 98926. USA
That's all it takes from you to double the good you do. All company-matching funds will advance student success through scholarships and program enhancements at CWU.
3. Your Employer’s Match.
CWU will process the form and send it to your employer. Your employer will then send CWU a matching gift check. It’s that easy!
- Companies may match donations made by spouses or retirees.
- Double or triple matches are offered by some companies.
- For more information about matching gifts, please contact Jeffrey Ellis at: email@example.com or (509) 963-2163.
The following are samples of companies who participate in Matching Gifts: