Donate to CWU, and you may double or triple your donation at no extra cost through your company’s matching gift program.
CWU and the CWU Foundation are recognized by the IRS as 501(c)3 non-profit organizations and are eligible for most corporate matching gift programs.
Easy Three-Step Process to Acquire a Matching Gift for CWU
1. Search our online database.
Or ask the Human Resources Officer at your company if a matching gift program is available. If so, request guidelines and the required matching gift forms.
2. Fill out the paperwork:
• Obtain a "Matching Gift Form" from your employer's human resource or Payroll department.
• Complete the donor section of the form.
• Return the completed form to CWU, along with your donation check payable to CWU. Or if you choose to donate online, please include an additional note of “matching gift” on your online donation. If paying by check or cash, please send it to:
Attn: Matching Gift Program
Central Washington University, MS 7508
400 E. University Way
Ellensburg, WA 98926. USA
That's all it takes from you to double or triple the good you do. All company-matching funds will either go to your designated area of interest or will be used to advance student success through scholarships and program enhancements at CWU.
3. Final step--we take care of this one:
CWU will process the form and send it to your employer. Your employer will then send CWU a matching gift check. It’s that easy!
- Companies may match donations made by spouses or retirees.
- Double or triple matches are offered by some companies.
- If you volunteer at CWU, your company may provide a matching grant based upon the number of volunteer hours.
- For more information about matching gifts, please contact Jeffrey Ellis at: email@example.com or (509) 963-2163.
The following are samples of companies who participate in Matching Gifts:
The Central Washington University Foundation will soon open a business office in downtown EllensburgCWU Foundation Receives $350,000 For Flow Cytometer, Enhanced Undergraduate Learning And Research
Central Washington University Foundation has received $350,000 in grants to acquire a flow cytometeCWU Preparation, Federal Plan Reduce Government Shutdown Effects On Students
Rapid processing of federal financial aid and federal contingency plans will protect students at Cen