Skip to body

Financial Aid

Transfer Students

If you are a transfer student, you may be awarded financial aid before your transcripts are fully evaluated. In this case, your loan award may be based on a lower than actual class standing. Once your credits are evaluated you may request an adjustment to your loan with a revision request. Please be sure any offer of aid at another institution has been canceled. We cannot disburse funds until this is done.

Take the Next Step to Becoming a Wildcat.