Read through the following documents. As a Financial Aid recipient you are responsible for understanding these requirements.
Financial Aid Guide
Guide to receiving Financial Aid
Satisfactory Academic Progress
Used to define quantitative and qualitative standards to maintain eligibility for student financial aid.
Award Conditions and Loan Information
The conditions for receiving financial aid at CWU.
Return of Funds Policy
This policy speaks directly to financial aid recipients who withdraw from the University, are expelled, or otherwise fail to complete a credit in any given quarter.
Financial Aid Handbook (printable)
Contains a wealth of information about Financial Aid, how to apply for aid, the amount and types of aid students may qualify for, tuition costs, loan information, and tax information.
Once you have been awarded financial aid you will be allowed to accept, decline, or reduce your aid.
- Log onto Wildcat Connection on Central’s Homepage www.cwu.edu
- Click on Safari (on the left menu)
- Read and accept the CWU conditions to proceed to your student account (link at bottom of the page)
- Select Self Service > Campus Finances > Accept/Decline Awards > Select the 2013–2014 Aid Year.
- After accepting your aid, there is an opportunity to reduce a loan in a pop up box.