Skip to body

Financial Aid

Continuing Education

If you are taking Continuing Education and wish to receive financial aid:

  1. You must be a degree-seeking matriculated student.
  2. The courses must apply to a degree or certification that has been approved by the U.S. Department of Education (check with the Financial Aid Office).
  3. Courses used for continuing certification and educational endorsements numbered 500 are NOT eligible for financial aid.
  4. Tuition scholarships cannot pay for continuing education courses.

Take the Next Step to Becoming a Wildcat.